Director, Jeff Angione email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Manhattan Soccer Club has played a major role in developing soccer players the New York City area over the past sixteen years. Our current U5-U8 Development Academy, U8-U14 Youth Travel Academies, and High School Travel Academies have established a track record of excellence on both the State and Regional Level. The U3-U4 Toddler Program is an effort toward more gradual introduction to soccer for younger children, with an emphasis on having a fun filled exposure to the sport of soccer, while learning the basic skills of the game.
Details and Registration
- Early spring sessions will run from March 8 through to the end of April
- 50 minutes sessions, Saturday mornings at 10am, Upper West Side PS 145 (105th St between Amsterdam and Columbus)
- Eight classes, at a total fee of $195. Discounts for two or more siblings or friends.
- MSC practice t-shirts provided
- Each class meets once each week
- Flexible make-up policy
- Register and pay for the program online https://manhattansc.sportssignup.com/
Medical Release Form
Please print, fill out and sign the Medical Release Form. You can download it by clicking here
. The form must be scanned and returned to email@example.com.